You only get just one time around, you only get one shot at this
One chance to find out the one thing that you don’t wanna miss
One day when it’s all said and done I hope you see that it was enough
This one ride, one try, one life to love
One chance to find out the one thing that you don’t wanna miss
One day when it’s all said and done I hope you see that it was enough
This one ride, one try, one life to love
Do you ever stop to think about how short life really is? Until events from the last couple of weeks, I never really did either. We take for granted that the average life span is 78 years old. We think that we will live to be 75 or 80. Reality is we don't know when our last breath will be. If I were to die tomorrow, I want to be able to say that I lived my life to the fullest extent possible and did not miss out on anything. I want to be able to say that I impacted the lives of other and didn't live only for me. I want to be able to say that I made a difference. I want to know that I loved with all that I am.
Why do we let unimportant things consume our lives? Things that don't really matter. Why do we waste so much time thinking about things we want to do or want to change? Why do we let little things bother us or let things come between friends and family? I think we need to stop living for the future and live for today. Spend time with the people who need you most. Make time for people who are forgotten and need a little cheering up. Live each day as if it were your last.
No comments:
Post a Comment